5.0

In April, 2010, I purchased a product at J.C.Penny and to get $10 off and stupidly enrolled in the Fun Family Select which gives discounts on many things.

However, I forgot to call and cancel after the 1 month free trial and have been being billed on my Discover ever since. I had NO communication from them in all those years. I just received a letter informing me that the benefit is no longer be offered. This is how I came to realize that this was happening.

I called and was told I should have seen the payment on my Discover bill and called to cancel. Wow. I will say that I was reimbursed the entire amount but feel like I should warn others to not sign up for anything like this or with this company. It should not be legal to continue to bill for a service without any form of personal communication, not just the bill on the credit card statement, at least annually.

I was told that is how the one month free agreement works.REALLY?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with that i am suppose to get a full refund and stated that there is a room for improvement of being billed for 65 mons without any communication. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of jcpenney fun family select and associated monetary loss in the amount of $647. Stonebridge Benefit Services needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jcpenney fun family select in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stonebridge Benefit Services.

Had an Experience with Stonebridge Benefit Services?

Comments