Overland Park, Kansas
5.0

In April, 2010, I purchased a product at J.C.Penny and to get $10 off and stupidly enrolled in the Fun Family Select which gives discounts on many things.

However, I forgot to call and cancel after the 1 month free trial and have been being billed on my Discover ever since. I had NO communication from them in all those years. I just received a letter informing me that the benefit is no longer be offered. This is how I came to realize that this was happening.

I called and was told I should have seen the payment on my Discover bill and called to cancel. Wow. I will say that I was reimbursed the entire amount but feel like I should warn others to not sign up for anything like this or with this company. It should not be legal to continue to bill for a service without any form of personal communication, not just the bill on the credit card statement, at least annually.

I was told that is how the one month free agreement works.REALLY?

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: That i am suppose to get a full refund.

I didn't like: Being billed for 65 mons without any communication.

Had an Experience with Stonebridge Benefit Services?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more Bepromotions kickstarter scam BePromotions "I've been approached by bepromotions.com and ordered their PR Pro with an additional Ultimate plan. They delivered...nothing. When I asked for my money back, they claimed that they already started..." Read more FriendlyDuck -  Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud FriendlyDuck "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..." Read more Smart Boost System - Smartboostsystem with Milton Greg review Smart Boost System "SMARTBOOSTSYSTEM, previously called GOFUNDSYSTEM is a scam! I was *** enough to order their package for my Indiegogo campaign. I soon started to see visitors on my Indiegogo campaign. Strangely..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Done Com - Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. Done Com "Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. I needed a sink drywall fixed & they sent a novice/ inexperienced guy. After I specifically asked to send me their best b/c..." Read more A N & ASSociates Florence Scovel **SCAMMERS** Florence Scovel "I got sucked not an ad on my Facebook feed. I ordered and paid for some great Vibram soled wrap shoes on June 20. I have gotten no responses to..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more