This site helped me I got a card in the mail as soon as they said their name I pulled this site up and the looks of it, I saved my butt.Thank you for sharing your stories and never ever give your info out over the phone :) People should not be fooled by these *** artist.

Its really sad these companies prey on consumers wanting to save money and especially around the holidays.Its way to easy to have your account information stolen so please beware of the scams and dont fall prey to them, keep your info personal.

Had an Experience with Stonebridge Benefit Services?

Comments

I received a card saying I won a 100 gift card,didnt say who it was from. I called and it was stonebridge,they said for a $2 fee I was going to get a $600 gift card,a $25 gift card and a $50 diamond and I just had to give them a card number. Told them I wasnt giving that information out and I would mail a $2 check when I got all these gifts,,,,,,,,,,,,,bwhahahaha,,,,,what a joke!!!!!!

Yelp - Home Remodel Yelp "Hired Bill from Imagineer Building in Wilmington NC, he is the owner. Gave him over 40k. The pictures speak for themselves. These pictures are of the kitchen. They were taken..." Read more Letgo - SCAM----THIEF Letgo "POSTED MY COMPUTER ON WEBSITE, GOT AN OFFER TO BUY FOR POSTED AMOUNT. SETUP ACCOUNT WHAT SUPPOSEDLY WAS PAYPAL (BUT WASN'T) AND I SENT THE ITEM TO AN ADDRESS IN..." Read more FriendlyDuck -  Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud FriendlyDuck "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more