Little Rock, Arkansas

This site helped me I got a card in the mail as soon as they said their name I pulled this site up and the looks of it, I saved my butt.Thank you for sharing your stories and never ever give your info out over the phone :) People should not be fooled by these *** artist.

Its really sad these companies prey on consumers wanting to save money and especially around the holidays.Its way to easy to have your account information stolen so please beware of the scams and dont fall prey to them, keep your info personal.

Had an Experience with Stonebridge Benefit Services?

Comments

susan

I received a card saying I won a 100 gift card,didnt say who it was from. I called and it was stonebridge,they said for a $2 fee I was going to get a $600 gift card,a $25 gift card and a $50 diamond and I just had to give them a card number. Told them I wasnt giving that information out and I would mail a $2 check when I got all these gifts,,,,,,,,,,,,,bwhahahaha,,,,,what a joke!!!!!!

Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more WhitePages, Inc. Publishes Fake, Derogatory Information About Innocent Persons Without Verifying First!     Gross!     Yuck! Whitepages "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..." Read more Realself - DR. ALBERTO ARGÜELLO IS A FRAUD Realself "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..." Read more Letgo - SCAM----THIEF Letgo "POSTED MY COMPUTER ON WEBSITE, GOT AN OFFER TO BUY FOR POSTED AMOUNT. SETUP ACCOUNT WHAT SUPPOSEDLY WAS PAYPAL (BUT WASN'T) AND I SENT THE ITEM TO AN ADDRESS IN..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more Verizon - Not given prepaid service I paid for Verizon "On June 1, 2017, I tried to purchase internet access from my Verizon Jetpack device but did not receive what I had originally paid for. I spoke with customer service..." Read more At-home Decor Superstore Customers Albany, NY At-home Decor Superstore "Customers come in all the time saying they are shopping but they are really breaking products, opening products that are zip tied and stealing product that are in the store...." Read more Bella Serata - Ripoff - right under our nose Bella Serata "The special was to buy the trial product (30ml) jar of Bella Serata and at the page where you add your CC# info there is a small link at the..." Read more