I called an Acura dealership to find a phone number regarding my car and was immediatly spoken to by a sales man of Stonebridge.He said that because I was a valued customer of Acura that I will be sent $600 of vouchers for stores and $25 for resturants.

So stupidly I gave them my info. Then they siad I can pay $14.95 per monthe to Leisure something or another. By now I was looking at reviews on line and tried to put a stop to it. Asked for amanger after the guy was speaking so fast and with an accent I could not understand him.

Manager was the same way. I became angry & so did he!!! They said everything was cancelled and nothing would be used on my credit card.

Hope so.:( Don't do it

AC

Had an Experience with Stonebridge Benefit Services?

Comments

SPS REVIEW FORUM New Video? End of Hope SPS? Sps Review Forum "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Crowdfund Social - Crowdfundsocial Crowdfund Social "I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick! Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had..." Read more DealDash - Bidding Review DealDash "I have only spent money on deal dash once which was today. Total waste of my time and money. Every time I would try to bid on an items such..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more