Albuquerque, New Mexico

Savings 2 Go (aka Stonebridge Benefit Services) Plano,TX are theives.They have taken from my debit card account in the amount of $14.95 each month since February.

I queried the internet for similar cases, and most of what I saw were people who bought the ShamWow product who were being stolen from in the amount of $14.95/mo. since their purchase. I didn't purchase the ShamWow product. I have no idea how these people got my credit card information.

Today, I have filed a claim with my bank and this matter is being investigated right now. I have had to cancel my debit card altogether.

If this is happening to you, I suggest that you contact your bank, tell them that you haven't authorized the deduction and cancel your debit/credit card immediately.Tomorrow, I am going to contact Savings2go (s2gomembers.com) and give them a piece of my mind.

Had an Experience with Stonebridge Benefit Services?

Comments

Scam WatchDog
Spokane, Washington, United States #579320

I just received a call from a man with a distinct Indian accent that informed me I had 'qualified' for a $600 discount gas/movie/entertainment card and a $25 restaurant card all for the low S&H fee of $2.

The gift card could be used at retailers like WalMart, JCP, Target, Staples, etc.

He was representing Stonebridge Benefit Services, and the card sponsors were, Leisure Plus and Savings 2 Go.

Same old drill, 30 day FREE trial, then you are billed $14.95 on your card.

I told him several times that I was not interested, had never heard of those companies and did not request the offer, all the while looking them up online and found this site.

He was very adamant that they were a "legitimate company" I would get a 12 digit code from his Senior Promotion Manager, I could cancel anytime, and it was a promotion to save my 'hard earned' money.

I told him I was not going to give out my credit/debit card numbers, and finally had to hang up because he would not quit, he just kept going back to his script.

Be careful, the main thing they are after is a valid number/account they can bill to, once they confirm that you have authorized it, the hard part part is getting them to stop.

Ellie

Called Walmart.com to fix an order.The person ended call to advice me to call another 1-800 number, person posed as a rep of WALMART so I could fix my order.

I called. The person with an Indian accent stated he could fix my order with items on Walmart, but first, he said, he was offering certificates worth $685 for food at the following places: Walmart, home depot, JCP, Target, and Staples. Now my ears burned. I could not use the certificates now, but would be getting them in the mail AFTER I paid a handling fee of TWO DOLLARS, using my charge card.

I asked to FIRST ORDER MY WALMART ITEMS and was told the certificate situation HAD TO BE HANDLED FIRST. Then I asked for his supervisor, he sounded like the first guy. Then imasked what company they were representing and took a long time to tell me they were not from WALMART but STONEBEIDGE BENEFIT SERVICES.

WHILE I PHONE, FIRED UP MY OLD COMPUTER and sure enough, it is a scam being allowed by Walmart since it eps as a Walmart salesman that said would fix my last order and had the right numbers and email.If anything, I do not know if I will end up on their scam list by some Walmart employee steering me to them!

xx

On the phone with these people NOT DOING IT :p

advisor

if you wouldn't give out your credit card information without listening to what they're saying, then you wouldn't have this problem.

and voicing your complaints? when you call in, you're only talking to a person who is payed to answer the phone and keep you happy. screaming at us doesn't fix anything...

meason900@gmail.com

i just noticed that they r doing the same thing to my credit card every month twice what is this and can we get a class action suit did you get your money back

Ali

STONEBRIDGE HOMESELECT or what ever name they go by are absolute criminals!Enrolling people in a bogus program in such a SNEAKY manner!

I placed an order online to jcp and NEVER enrolled in their ridiculous program but yet they claim I did, however there was NO confirmation by email or my home address. Come to find out there are thousands of people they have scammed! JCP uses whats called a "Data pass," and when you place your order they pass it off to this stonebridge/homeselect enrolling people without permission! Just read the class action suit against them!

HA HA *** its about time!And JCP should be ashamed of themselves, I will NEVER step foot inside that store again!

Savings2go Rep

You are just an *** and give your credit card info to ppl u dnt even knw.We dont steal your money.

You obviously authorized it if we have your info. Maybe you shuld look in your mail and call .

Becuz we do give you a 30 trial.You can give us a piece of your mind all you want, but do you think we really care NOOOOOO :grin

sister
to Savings2go Rep Sun City, California, United States #681329

My brother is going through the same thing now! Cancelled with

savings2go but they had already sent his info out to other companies, he has been going through chemotherapy for stomach cancer, do you think he could keep track of 30 days I don't think so, they better let him off and just cancel his account. If they don't I WILL BE BACK TO WRITE ABOUT IT. 'Thanks for listening to this

Very disappointed by these companies, and they should not be able to be a business!!!!!!!!!!!

R. Mendoza

They are at it again under the name of Leisure Plus....

These people need some jail time in order to keep them from stealing from victims.

cz13rh
#200783

Call 877-259-4569 (option 7) to cancel Stonebridge Benefit Service Perfect Home Select Membership. Be sure to make a note of the cancellation confirmation number.